Product Manager – Medal.tv
Medal.tv has partnered with Fabric Staffing to recruit a Product Manager
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectations that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team.
As a Product Manager you will work with the VP of Product, CEO, CTO, and cross-functional teams to develop short and long-term vision and build experiences that delight users and grow our flagship desktop application and website. The ideal candidate can draw from a deep understanding of gaming, gaming communities, and consumer internet video and community platforms.
As a team, we favor progress, learning, and speed, over perfection.
- You will define the vision for, build, and launch products and features for users on Medal. A core part of this role is the ability to collaborate closely with Medal users, draw insights, define requirements, and evangelize your product and its new features.
- You will work directly with an engineering team and stakeholders to define ambitious roadmaps, plan sprints, and run daily standups.
- You can leverage your strong product intuition, dig into data, and do ecosystem analyses to determine how to motivate and inspire Medal users.
- You have a deep understanding of data, both qualitative and quantitative, and know when to base product decisions on it, and how to iterate and improve based on it.
- You know how to bring together many teams including community, marketing, product, engineering, and executive staff to find product success.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- You enjoy playing games and understand gaming culture and communities.
- Strong user empathy – you love engaging with Medal users and gaming communities.
- Proven experience of shipping high-quality consumer products at a rapid pace.
- Proven experience building product roadmaps, defining and measuring experiments, and working collaboratively with peers from engineering, design, and cross-functional teams.
- You read and write well and can communicate and collaborate both synchronously and asynchronously.
As a heads up, our typical process is:
• Phone screening • Up to four interviews with different team members • Reference checks
• Fully remote work environment
• Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
• Home office budget
• Team gatherings once we can travel again
• Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
• Full Medical for employee and two dependents (US employees only)
• Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents (US employees only)
• 401K (US employees only)
• All the fun and frolics that come with working for a gaming company
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!
If you are interested or would like more information on Medal.tv’s Product Manager role please apply using the “apply for job” button.
For more jobs click here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org